Pamplona Learning Spanish Institute gives you the opportunity to discover and explore this diverse region.
The School provides the information you need in order to get to know the best places and activities, from museums to parks, cinemas, theatre, guided tours, sports, night life and shopping areas.
Make the most of your stay in Pamplona
– Enjoy nature trails (strolling), climbing, potholing, canoeing, skiing in beautiful natural resorts such as: The natural Reserve of Irati, The Pyrenees or the desert Bardenas Reales. The environment gives you the chance to practice either winter or summer sports (golf, horse riding, going to the beach and so on.)
– Get to know the history of the region through the Way to Santiago at the cities of Pamplona, Estella or Puente la Reina, its economic and artistic influence.
– Discover the medieval architecture at The Olite Castle or the deep rooted traditions of our culture visiting the cities and villages of the region (San Fermin, Carnival, popular festivities)
– Savour our internationally/recognized gastronomy through the restaurants, bars and the traditional tapas. Social and night life assured.
– Visit the wineries, cheese factories, and other craft industries of the region.
– Enjoy yourself with the cultural activities such as theatre, dancing, concerts or exhibitions and shows.
Pamplona Learning Spanish Institute welcomes the students with two introductory walks through the city:
• Route 1: Strolling through the old part of the city, the school neighbourhood, and visiting the most important points of interest in Pamplona. The aim is to familiarise the students with Pamplona and to help them to feel at home.
• Route 2: The students will be taken to the most important services of the city, the bus station, the local bus routes that connect the city centre with the neighbourhoods, shopping and leisure areas and health service area.